Pages

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Christmas in August (part 2)

I told you, Christmas is so in me this August (prolly cause it's my birth month and you know how it is). Anyway, i found these christmas trees here where I get most of my "writing" inspirations from.

I so love these pretty, pretty Christmas trees that it made me wonder about our once enormous, traditional Christmas tree (will tell about this on another post). Here are the Yule trees I fell in love with on Martha Stewart's.












Oh these pretty, pretty Christmas trees, they make me wanna wish for Christmas all year 'round. Which is your favorite tree, btw?

Love,
Nini

3 comments:

  1. Mid-summer always gets me wishing for Christmas time.. esp when the heat is unbearable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos sure put me in the mood for Christmas! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is so cute! I love Christmas trees no matter what time of year it is! Thank you for commenting you on my blog! I'm definitely following you back!!

    Besos!!

    ReplyDelete